Saturday - 3 & 17 October
In the MAKE YOUR OWN Workshop, you'll learn how to execute all the different steps needed to craft your very own ceramic art-piece. A maximum of 5 people will be accommodated per workshop.
The workshop is stretched across two separate sessions/days, please ensure you're available for both dates:
- DATES: Saturday, 3 October & Saturday, 17 October
- TIME: 13:00 to 15:00
- VENUE: Jana Nel Design Studio - 34, 25th Street, Menlopark, Pretoria
- You'll learn how to work with clay to handbuild your own piece.
- Your special art-piece will need to dry out naturally for about 1-2 weeks, whereafter it will be fired in the kiln for 10 hours. Your piece will then be ready to glaze in your second session.
Workshop session 02
- You'll learn how to glaze and decorate your own piece - choose from a variety of different glaze colours and finishes.
- After you've glazed your piece, it will be fired in the kiln for the final round for another 10-hours.
Collection of your art-piece
- Once your piece has been fired for the second round, we'll send you a notification that your piece is ready for collection at the studio.